1/2 Photos of World's Best German Pancakes
It's the first thing I learned how to cook and is still my favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 400°F.
- 2Put margarine in a 9x13-inch pan and put in oven.
- 3In a medium bowl mix milk, flour, salt, and eggs.
- 4When oven is at 400°F take out pan and pour in mixture.
- 5Cook for 20-25 minutes or until fluffy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best German Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 191.6 mg
- Sodium 232.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g