1/3 Photos of Ww Bacon, Egg and Hash Browns Stacks
I got this recipe from Weight Watchers. It makes a 4 point breakfast. Leave an extra "stack" in the refrigerator for a quick, microwave meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray (2 sprays)
- 4 frozen hash brown patties, potato patty prepared without fat
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced (green part only)
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 8 teaspoons spicy ketchup, hot and spicy variety (optional)
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Place hash brown patties in skillet; cook over medium heat on first side until golden brown, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- 3Flip patties; cook until golden brown on second side, about 5 minutes more.
- 4Meanwhile, coat a second large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat.
- 5In a large bowl, beat together eggs, egg whites, bacon, scallion, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; pour into prepared skillet and then increase heat to medium.
- 6Let eggs partially set and then scramble using a spatula.
- 7When eggs are set, but slightly glossy, remove from heat; cover to keep warm until hash browns are finished cooking.
- 8To assemble stacks, place 1 hash brown patty on each of 4 plates.
- 9Top each with 1/4 of egg mixture and serve with 2 teaspoons of ketchup.
- 10Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 11Yields 1 stack per serving.
- 12Finely diced turkey bacon makes a nice alternative to the Canadian bacon in this recipe.
- 13Just make sure to cook the bacon before adding it to the eggs (could affect points values).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Bacon, Egg and Hash Browns Stacks
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties