Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just as good as McDonald's Breakfast Burrito. Only 5 WW points.
Make and share this Ww Breakfast Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 tablespoon tub-style fat free cream cheese
- 1 (2 tablespoon) bottle salsa
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Place a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add egg mixture, and cook, without stirring, until egg mixture begins to set on bottom.
- Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds.
- Continue cooking until egg mixture is thick but still moist; do not stir constantly.
- Place the tortilla on a microwave safe plate plate.
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla, and microwave at high 15 seconds.
- Top with egg mixture and salsa and roll up.
I strayed a bit with the ingredients, but I followed the cooking instructions and added the cream cheese and salsa (loved the cream cheese). Roxygirl
These are not as good as McDonalds-THEY'RE BETTER!!!! WAYYYYY BETTER!!!!!!! Taste tested these this morning and they're perfect. Full of flavor; the lowfat cream cheese adds richness and the salsa and vegetables add lots of textural interest and flavors. Didn't miss all that fat one bit. Wanted something healthy and tasty to put in the freezer for Dh's breakfast, something he could just nuke and run with. I'm going to make up 10 of these, freeze on a cookie sheet, wrap individually and store in a resealable plastic bag for him. Thank you, Audrey M, you've saved Dh from himself.