Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just as good as McDonald's Breakfast Burrito. Only 5 WW points.
Make and share this Ww Breakfast Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 tablespoon tub-style fat free cream cheese
- 1 (2 tablespoon) bottle salsa
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Place a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add egg mixture, and cook, without stirring, until egg mixture begins to set on bottom.
- Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds.
- Continue cooking until egg mixture is thick but still moist; do not stir constantly.
- Place the tortilla on a microwave safe plate plate.
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla, and microwave at high 15 seconds.
- Top with egg mixture and salsa and roll up.