Audrey M's Note:
Just as good as McDonald's Breakfast Burrito. Only 5 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 tablespoon tub-style fat free cream cheese
- 1 (2 tablespoon) bottle salsa
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients.
- 2Place a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add egg mixture, and cook, without stirring, until egg mixture begins to set on bottom.
- 4Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds.
- 5Continue cooking until egg mixture is thick but still moist; do not stir constantly.
- 6Place the tortilla on a microwave safe plate plate.
- 7Spread cream cheese over tortilla, and microwave at high 15 seconds.
- 8Top with egg mixture and salsa and roll up.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 678.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas
fat free cream cheese