Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An Excellent simple dinner. The kids won't know they are eating vegetables. The bacon adds the perfect smoky complement to the dinner. Enjoy savory simplicity and use up those summer zucchinis!
- Unfold crescent rolls and place in pie plate, forming a crust.
- Spread mustard on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Cook bacon. Set aside.
- Saute onion and zucchini in bacon grease.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix eggs, spices and cheese.
- Crumble bacon and add to egg mixture.
- When zucchini is soft, add to egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.