An Excellent simple dinner. The kids won't know they are eating vegetables. The bacon adds the perfect smoky complement to the dinner. Enjoy savory simplicity and use up those summer zucchinis!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unfold crescent rolls and place in pie plate, forming a crust.
- 2Spread mustard on the bottom of the pie crust.
- 3Cook bacon. Set aside.
- 4Saute onion and zucchini in bacon grease.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix eggs, spices and cheese.
- 6Crumble bacon and add to egg mixture.
- 7When zucchini is soft, add to egg mixture.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Pour into prepared pie plate.
- 10Bake in 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.0
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 254.8 mg
- Sodium 1096.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g