1/2 Photos of Zucchini-Parmesan Pancakes
If you love zucchini and Parmesan cheese, then you will love these delicious pancakes. Serve with a side order of sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (I use seasoning salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (squeeze out some of the moisture from zucchini)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small onion, minced (or use about 3 green onions, finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1In a bowl, combine all ingredients except butter and oil.
- 2In a skillet, melt butter and oil to medium-high; drop zucchini mixture by cupfuls into skillet.
- 3Press lightly to flatten.
- 4Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Parmesan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.8 mg
- Sodium 456.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g